HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FOOT TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE?
1. Put a piece of paper on the floor and stick it to the wall.
2. Place your feet on the sheet and your heels against the wall. If you want a more realistic measurement, wear your usual socks.
3. Mark the end of your longest toe (not necessarily your big toe) on the paper.
4. Use a ruler to measure the distance between the wall and the mark you made.
5. After measuring in centimeters, please refer to the detailed size chart on the product page.
6. The size chart for each of our products is different, so in order to get you the correct size, we ask you to refer to the size chart of the corresponding product.
To best fit you, we offer a 30-day guarantee on all products. You can read our Returns & Refund policy here.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions about the sizing of KAEGREEL shoes.