Quality Inspection Process
The product quality inspection process is divided into three parts,
-New product warehousing quality inspection process and standards:
1. Process: first count the number of boxes, unpack the number of goods, check the model number and size, and finally open the shoe box to check whether the shoe box accessories packaging meets the standard and whether the goods have quality problems.
2. Standard: Check whether the packaging is consistent with the inner shoe box, whether the product code number in the shoe box and the shoe box is consistent with the model number, whether there is the left and right shoes wrong, wrong color, dyeing, size, broken skin and other product quality problems. (In the shoe box: whether there are desiccant, anti-mold sheet, dust bag and small accessories for delivery, whether there are fillers, certificate maintenance card, three pack instruction card) In addition, please pay attention to whether the shoe box can smell strong The smell of chemical industry and whether the shoe box has mildew.
-Quality inspection process and standards before the first shipment:
1. Process: Check the model number and quantity according to the sales slip, then open the box to check whether the goods in the shoe box have quality problems and whether the shoes and accessories are complete.
2. Standard: Whether the shoe box and shoes have mildew and smell, whether the two shoes are wrong, wrong color, dyeing, size, and other quality problems caused by long storage. (Including: whether the barcode is correct, whether the contents of the shoes are complete: desiccant, dust bag, small accessories, certificate maintenance card, three-pack instruction card and whether the filling in the shoes is complete.)
-Return and exchange quality inspection process and standards:
1. Process: When receiving the goods, confirm the quantity of the goods, sign the receipt, unpack the goods and check the number and yards of the goods, and finally each pair of shoes is checked for quality problems.
2. Standard: Check whether the shoe box is damaged or moldy, whether the shoes have been tried on, or the quality problems caused by the second sale due to the try on; whether there are wrong colors, dyeing, broken skin, and size caused by the set-up And other quality issues considered damaged; whether the packaging is complete. (Including desiccant, dust bag, small accessories, certificate maintenance card, three-pack instruction card and whether the filling in the shoes is complete.)